My handyman skills have been developed since childhood from a farming background where my family operated a grazing/cropping enterprise at North East Victoria. This is where I developed a passion for “fixing things”. During that time I gained many handyman skills including fencing, operating power tools, welding, vermin/weed control, carpentry skills and general maintenance of plant and equipment.
My practical experience has been complemented with formal trade and university qualifications. This includes a TAFE trade certificate (Construction) and a University degree in Business Studies (Economics) I am also fully insured and have completed OH &S induction training for the construction industry.
I escaped the corporate world many years ago and worked for a number of years in the education sector. I now really appreciate the freedom and independence of running my own business. My wife actually suggested a handyman career knowing I could exercise my practical skills and provide scope for plenty of work variety. Everyday is different with new customers to meet, an office view that can change every day, with challenges that test my brain, hands and tools. Creating a tangible service that really helps people is a very rewarding experience.
Have you ever thought how great it would be to have a reliable, professional person who you can trust with your property repairs and improvements? A person who wants to develop an ongoing long term business relationship with you rather than viewing you as a short term monetary gain? A person you can trust with your property/belongings and who you can confidently recommend to others?
A handyman that provides these qualities can not only save you time and stress, but can in the longer term prove to be a wise financial investment with regards to your property. In particular I can provide you with the following benefits:
- Eliminating the stress of annoying home faults such as leaning fences and sticking doors
- Reducing risks for your children and pets such as fence repairs, security locks and pet door installations.
- Improving the value of your property by a pre sale property makeover. One of the most cost efficient and effective ways is to enhance the cosmetic appearance of your home. First impressions really are important. This can be done by fence and deck enhancements, high pressure cleaning/sealing, or a general property pre-sale tidy up.
- Just having the peace of mind knowing repairs have been fixed properly and you now have more quality leisure time.
Should you choose to employ my services you can be assured I will deliver the following quality service principals:
- I am punctual and accurate with our agreed date, time and venue. If I am unavoidably delayed I ring and advise you in advance.
- I offer a quality guarantee with all of my work.